Business Development Representative
Job Details: 2 openings Benefits:
- Health Ins.
- Full-time Dental Ins.
- Salary Negotiable
- Vision Ins.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- $250.00 sign on bonus on first check
- $250.00 after retention of 3 months
Under the direction of the Director of Business Development, the Business Development Representative is responsible for seeking out new business opportunities for Virtue Recovery Center LLC. This position entails the implementation of plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities. Examples of duties include:
- Works with the Director of Business Development to develop and implement action plans that ensure success of local market initiatives and companywide census/financial objectives.
- Partners with the Director of Business Development to identify obstacles that hinder the business development process and develop and implement solutions for optimal performance.
- Research the markets in which VRC operates to identify viable business opportunities.
- Assist local representatives in referral source prospecting, pipeline development, referral capture, etc. by completing regularly scheduled ride-along.
- Monitor CRM (KIPU) to confirm that representatives record all business development interactions to measure day-to-day activities against performance expectations.
- Develops KPIs for business development representatives that align with the overall business development plan for the territory and company at large.
- Openness to coaching and continual improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Graduate degree in business, healthcare operations/management, or in clinical/medical disciplines.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in behavioral healthcare service delivery, sales, and marketing and/or business development required.
- Candidate must be a dynamic, self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Candidates must possess the ability to coach, mentor, and provide quality feedback to those he/she manages. Must have the ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management within the Virtue at the Point Recovery Center organization as well as with external stakeholders. Excellent leadership skills with demonstrated ability to effectively lead in a changing environment. Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, shift changes. Ability to interact effectively as either a leader or as a member of a team and work collaboratively with others. Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret human service periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and analyze policies and procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Electronic Health Records; Internet software; Payroll systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Must have reasonable ability to do the following:
- Stand, walk and sit during assigned shifts hours.
- Have the ability to manually handle patient belongings with gloved hands.
- Be able to manually assess a patient as part of a physical exam.
- Reach, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Speak and have access to the special senses within normal limits (hear, taste, smell, etc.) as it applies to patient care.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 20 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.